A Good Starting Point
Like any significant purchase it is important to make sure you explore all the options and make the most informed decision. Having produced over 1,500 playhouses (many featured here on the website) we have a wealth of experience we can share with you.
Awkward spaces or slopes? No problem! Like something you've never seen before? Great - tell us about it! You almost certainly will have thoughts or queries you would like to discuss - please just pick up the phone and we'll be delighted to help.
We make no apologies for offering a huge range of options and choices although we do appreciate that it can initially be a bit daunting. In order to try and steer a path through the choice we have initially split the playhouses into two different ranges.
Classic - a fabulous collection of modular playhouses. There is great scope to ‘flex' your specification to suit your preferences including wall and roof options, door and window styles, and your choice of colours.
Bespoke Design - as you will see we have completed hundreds of made to measure playhouses, designed and built to match the inspiration of our customers (and their children!). It doesn't have to be a large project; maybe you just want to make the most a very specific corner in your garden. Often customers take elements of more than one playhouse project they see on the site to create the ‘dream' playhouse. Tell us what you have in mind and your children can be enjoying their unique playhouse sooner than you might expect!
Project code: 120663
Project code: 120221
Some points to consider
- Do you want the playhouse to have a weatherproof inside area or just be an open structure for imaginative play?
- Do you need a separate storage area either for children's toys or for garden 'shed' type things?
- Do you want a first floor; does it need to be a full first floor or a minstrel's gallery effect?
- Think about the total dimensions, do you want to go through planning permission or keep within the planning guidelines?
- How is the space going to be used in the future? (try to keep it as flexible as possible)
- Think about the three different types of build and different roof finished we can offer (more details in the Specification section)